Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its been a long time!

Greetings and salutations to all. I believe it has been just shy of 4 months since i last posted and to be honest, i had gotten quite bored with blogging. I mean come now! Young, American, male, teenager, Blogger, uhh..... whats wrong with that sentence??? Anyway, I believe i have quite contradicted the title name of my blog The Daily Daniel, seeing as how i haven't posted in nigh 4 months. Maybe i will name it The Monthly Daniel or something like that. Oh By the way, my title name The Daily Daniel wasn't actually my idea. One of my friends, Alex Shirley thought of it. Im posting this Because He just LOVES publicity, (haha) and he has wanted me to tell everybody that he thought of the name and not me! So this is his long sought moment of glory! I think he will enjoy it. Well it is time for me to bid my adieu!!! so long!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! See ya in another 4 months! LOL