Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The tooth prison

Me, my brother, my sister and my dad went to the dentist today. And.....I HATE THAT PLACE WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!! I mean, its got to be the deepest darkest place in Athens, Georgia! Its a prison, a confinement for anybody who has teeth!!! And i will have you know readers that there are a lot of people who have teeth! We walked in, and were booked at the front desk! they had horror movies on the TV about people who had oral cancer along with statistics!!! we waited in shackles until the jail lady took me to the mouth inspection center to search for FBI secrets. (Actually i was having my teeth X-ray ed) She then took me to cell room 6 where they ran through my previous records and found me clean! I was laid back in my chair and they searched my teeth once again for secrets. Once again clean, the lady even said so. After that i went to the family room and watched the people finish jordans inspection. After everybodys inspection were released on parole for good behavior. We went to the booking desk and were told when to return. ( and bye the way, all of that was very much exaggerated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!!!! I love getting my teeth cleaned!! The light makes me sleepy. But I hate x-rays... those hurt!

Savannah said...

Talk about it! What a LIE!